PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM

5 posters

Go down

Do You Like The Forums Theme

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM I_vote_lcap0%IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM I_vote_lcap100%IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM Empty IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM

Post  seanz Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 am

If you click no please write what you want the theme to look like i will search so far i found a really cool sonic one
seanz
seanz
Admin

https://pptzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM Empty Re: IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM

Post  jsin Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 am

Let's Try the Sonic one. The Nintendo Theme is getting old. Btw Sean can you delete topics?
jsin
jsin

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM Empty Re: IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM

Post  nickjoshr4 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 am

The icon is getting old. Maybe you can change the theme each month. Sometimes ones about games. Sometimes random photos. And I also agree with "jsin."

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM Compan10
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 pm

nickjoshr4 wrote:The icon is getting old. Maybe you can change the theme each month. Sometimes ones about games. Sometimes random photos. And I also agree with "jsin."

IMPORTANT READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM Compan10

i like a nice picture nothing wrong or anything

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Why did you put this topic on anyway.
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down