PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!]

4 posters

Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!]

Post  pizzabart46 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Hairy Potty. I mean Harry Potter. It's a great series, and this topic is just for discussing it.
I'll start off the discussion. I'm rereading the books and I'm up to the part in the Order of the Phoenix when Umbridge replaces Dumbledore as headmaster. I hate that woman. Anyway, you know who else I hate? Percy Weasley. As a Family Guy would say, Buzz Killington.

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty Re: Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!]

Post  Jocelyn Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 am

pizzabart46 wrote:Hairy Potty. I mean Harry Potter. It's a great series, and this topic is just for discussing it.
I'll start off the discussion. I'm rereading the books and I'm up to the part in the Order of the Phoenix when Umbridge replaces Dumbledore as headmaster. I hate that woman. Anyway, you know who else I hate? Percy Weasley. As a Family Guy would say, Buzz Killington.

I AM A HARRY POTTER SUPER MEGA FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But/So I must disagree with you on the people that you hate. Umbridge is pretty awesome, but in an "evil antagonist way", you know? Percy, well to be honest, Percy was a jerk but I still like him as a character, same applies to Umbridge. And well I'm limited to what I can say cuz well then I'll spoil what happens in the 7th book, and the 6th book but in the end, Umbridge and Percy end up being slightly more important. Honestly, I love all the Harry Potter characters.Like seriously theres not one that I hate. Voldemort is awesome, I don't see how people hate him. But of course our heros and other characters are great too.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty Re: Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!]

Post  pizzabart46 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 am

Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:Hairy Potty. I mean Harry Potter. It's a great series, and this topic is just for discussing it.

I AM A HARRY POTTER SUPER MEGA FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But/So I must disagree with you on the people that you hate. Umbridge is pretty awesome, but in an "evil antagonist way", you know? Percy, well to be honest, Percy was a jerk but I still like him as a character, same applies to Umbridge. And well I'm limited to what I can say cuz well then I'll spoil what happens in the 7th book, and the 6th book but in the end, Umbridge and Percy end up being slightly more important. Honestly, I love all the Harry Potter characters.Like seriously theres not one that I hate. Voldemort is awesome, I don't see how people hate him. But of course our heros and other characters are great too.

Don't worry, Jocelyn, I put Extreme Spoiler Alert in the title, so don't worry about spoilers.
I just naturally loathe Umbridge and Percy. I also think that Voldemort is great, as is Snape, Dolohov and Belletrix. Plus, I love it when Malfoy gets screwed.

Here's a Harry Potter poll for anyone who cares: If you had to be a professor for any subject, what would it be? Personally, I'd pick Charms.

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 pm

pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

Don't worry, Jocelyn, I put Extreme Spoiler Alert in the title, so don't worry about spoilers.
I just naturally loathe Umbridge and Percy. I also think that Voldemort is great, as is Snape, Dolohov and Belletrix. Plus, I love it when Malfoy gets screwed.

Here's a Harry Potter poll for anyone who cares: If you had to be a professor for any subject, what would it be? Personally, I'd pick Charms.

I shall explain my spoiler but first your poll. Personally I'd be a D.A.D.A Teacher (Defense Against the Dark Arts). I don't know it's like so hands on, and at the end of this I'll have a poll which might explain my liking for D.A.D.A

As for my spoiler, well I'm pretty sure that by now you've noticed Percy been acting like a PRAT. He's ambitious, like the Julius Caesar of Harry Potter, but I happen to like both Percy and Caesar all the same. Well because Percy wants to become the Minister of Magic one day, he ends up being Cornelius/Corny Fudge's assistant, and eventually Rufus Scrimgeour's. As you know from the 5th book, the Ministry is going against Harry and Dumbledore and Percy goes along, even though that goes against his father as well. But by the 7th book that little mix between the father and son is settled and he obviously wants to be accepted back into his family and feels tons of grief when Fred dies, seeing as he only just started talking to them all again, and Fred forgave him so easily.

As for Umbridge, she doesn't change, but she certainly "helps" in the Trio's quest to kill Voldy. That's one thing I won't spoil, cuz personally, you gotta read it to believe it (and it's kinda confusing, it'll make my post like a page or more longer).

And the poll: If you could have any job in the Ministry of Magic what would it be? I choose to be an Auror, tracking and defeating evil/dark things. And now you understand my love of D.A.D.A
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzabart46 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

I shall explain my spoiler but first your poll. Personally I'd be a D.A.D.A Teacher (Defense Against the Dark Arts). I don't know it's like so hands on, and at the end of this I'll have a poll which might explain my liking for D.A.D.A

As for my spoiler, well I'm pretty sure that by now you've noticed Percy been acting like a PRAT. He's ambitious, like the Julius Caesar of Harry Potter, but I happen to like both Percy and Caesar all the same. Well because Percy wants to become the Minister of Magic one day, he ends up being Cornelius/Corny Fudge's assistant, and eventually Rufus Scrimgeour's. As you know from the 5th book, the Ministry is going against Harry and Dumbledore and Percy goes along, even though that goes against his father as well. But by the 7th book that little mix between the father and son is settled and he obviously wants to be accepted back into his family and feels tons of grief when Fred dies, seeing as he only just started talking to them all again, and Fred forgave him so easily.

As for Umbridge, she doesn't change, but she certainly "helps" in the Trio's quest to kill Voldy. That's one thing I won't spoil, cuz personally, you gotta read it to believe it (and it's kinda confusing, it'll make my post like a page or more longer).

And the poll: If you could have any job in the Ministry of Magic what would it be? I choose to be an Auror, tracking and defeating evil/dark things. And now you understand my love of D.A.D.A

I still gotta loathe them, though.
Working in the Ministry of Magic would not be my first choice, but I'd also be an Auror.
DADA is pretty great also, but I'm just not sure if the Ministry would allow a professor to be as hands on as Lupin and Moody, but if they do I guess that subject does serve as a good one.
Note, I'd rather work at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes than be at the Ministry. farao
I'm working on a decision engine for Harry Potter, basically choose this, then choose this and your story goes on and you restart when you die. You know, that sort of thing.
Here's a poll on what I'm planning. If you had to battle something magically themed, what would it be: Basilisk, Hungarian Horntail, Boggart, Nagini or Voldemort?

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 pm

pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

I still gotta loathe them, though.
Working in the Ministry of Magic would not be my first choice, but I'd also be an Auror.
DADA is pretty great also, but I'm just not sure if the Ministry would allow a professor to be as hands on as Lupin and Moody, but if they do I guess that subject does serve as a good one.
Note, I'd rather work at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes than be at the Ministry. farao
I'm working on a decision engine for Harry Potter, basically choose this, then choose this and your story goes on and you restart when you die. You know, that sort of thing.
Here's a poll on what I'm planning. If you had to battle something magically themed, what would it be: Basilisk, Hungarian Horntail, Boggart, Nagini or Voldemort?

*I don't care what the ministry says, I will be as hands on as I want, not super hands on like Impostor Moody, putting spells on them, but Lupin hands on, cuz let's face it, he's awesome.

Sounds cool what you're doing. My answer to that poll you just made is hard choice. I mean the Basilisk, you have to have Gryffindor's Sword and you've got a Medusa theme going on there, which I'm not sure I want to face. Actually now that I think about it, if you wanted to kill Voldemort you'd end up killing Nagini and the Basilisk in the process, cuz well T.M.R/Voldy (Tom Marvolo Riddle) was the only one that could control the Basilisk and that was through the diary, a Horcrux that you had to ruin to kill Voldy. And of course, you would have to kill the Basilisk cuz well, I'm pretty sure Voldy will set it on you. And them Nagini is another Horcrux so you have to kill her as well. Of course you can only do that with Gryffindor's sword AFTER you kill the Basilisk with it. The venom of the Basilisk on a sharp object can destroy a Horcrux. I mean why else would stabbing the diary with the fang "kill" it? So if you want the full adventure experience I suggest you go after the one, the only, You-Know-Who, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Voldemort. I'd choose to fight him, but I'll make sure he doesn't die too fast in case he decides to bring out a boggart. I want to know what's my biggest fear. Very Happy

For tons of Harry Potter fun and randomness go to: http://www.mugglenet.com/

And while you are at it check out some of my faves:

http://www.mugglenet.com/wallofshame.shtml

http://www.mugglenet.com/funlists/index.shtml
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty I read them too

Post  Jeff Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 am

I read those books too, and I read the whole series, and even the last book.
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Jeff wrote:I read those books too, and I read the whole series, and even the last book.

we also watched the blue-ray movie combo pack

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm

edward wrote:
Jeff wrote:I read those books too, and I read the whole series, and even the last book.

I need to get the 6th and 7th movies to complete my collection of the Harry Potter movies
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:

I need to get the 6th and 7th movies to complete my collection of the Harry Potter movies

i have years 1-6

i seen the 7th year part 1

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 am

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:

i have years 1-6

I saw it too. I wish the second part was coming out earlier. Maybe I could see it on my birthday, July 1st.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty Maybe

Post  Jeff Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Maybe Joycelyn, Maybe.
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:

i have years 1-6

I saw it too. I wish the second part was coming out earlier. Maybe I could see it on my birthday, July 1st.

nice to know

who thinks that there will be a good ending??

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty Duh

Post  Jeff Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm

There will be a happy ending, because I read the book. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Jeff wrote:There will be a happy ending, because I read the book. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

thank you for being very broad and i makes me feel good

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Fri May 06, 2011 6:11 pm

edward wrote:
Jeff wrote:There will be a happy ending, because I read the book. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Your spelling is incorrest. It should be thank you for being very broade and it makes me feel good.
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Fri May 06, 2011 6:12 pm

edward wrote:

Your spelling is incorrect. It should be thank you for beng very broad an it makes me feel good.
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Jeff wrote:
edward wrote:

Your spelling is incorrect. It should be thank you for beng very broad an it makes me feel good.

you know that you could delete a post right Question Question

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 am

...now you guys are REALLy off topic
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sun May 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Jocelyn wrote:...now you guys are REALLy off topic

just a weeee bit

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty POTTERMORE

Post  Jocelyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 am

I GOT INTO POTTERMORE. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter [WARNING: EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!!] Empty What??????????????

Post  Jeff Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 pm

How is it the best day of your life? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum