PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM)

+2
Bob Schneiderman
pizzabart46
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM) - Page 4 Empty Re: Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM)

Post  Jocelyn Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 am

edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:I think me and Bart resolved this argument awhile ago... :/

Yes, I honestly don't remember.

But it will continue because of my prior post, right?

Right?

right

beh hehe

Then let it begin again...

hehehehehehehehehe...he...he...he

So I'm just gonna start it up again by saying that O'Chunks SUCKS and Sonic is way better than him.

O'Chunks just annoys me. and even though after all this time I never like played a game with him in it and I'm solely basing my argument on what you told me the point is...

I'm a girl and escaping battles or going places by FARTING just sounds disgusting.

YUO HAVENT EXPEREINCD THE GAMERS FELING WITH A GAME WIT OCHUNK

O'CHUNKS SUCKS. SONIC IS WAY BETTER THAN O'CHUNKS.

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
A) A GOOD GUY. EVEN THOUGH GOOD GUYS AREN'T ALWAYS THE BEST, IT STILL PLAYS A ROLE IN THIS.
B)HE'S A BLUE HEDGEHOG THAT RUNS FAST. THATS AWESOME AND MIGHT I EVEN SAY, GHETTO
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS
D) O'CHUNK'S IS LIKE JUST...EW

DO I NEED TO SAY MORE?!?!?!?

The only thing you said that I agree with is that Sonic is ghetto.

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

Well of course you aren't going to agree with me dissing O'Chunks...and hey technically I really only know who Sonic is so I think that's two things you should be agreeing with.

Then again...I know enough to start up an argument against him.

I also know enough to know that Sonic is a BAD CHARACTER>

Prove how Sonic is a bad character/why O'Chunks is better

Sonic is mediocre. The only way to describe him proves that he is a gimmicky and corny (not to mention predictable) protagonist. On the other hand, O'Chunks has some very interesting character traits, including a schizophrenic demeanor, and a conceit that is sort of noticeable, then again it might not exist at another time. He is a villain that is determined to murder Mario and will NEVER stop [rather comically, at that].

what are you talking about again??

Basically we're debating who's a better character, Sonic or O'Chunks. I'm saying Sonic and Bart's saying O'Chunks.

I have to say, you can't really hate on Sonic for being predictable, even though I agree he is. When you think about it, he's predictable because Dr.Eggman is predictable. So he does the same thing over and over. MAYBE if they made Eggman a better villain or created a better villain Sonic wouldn't be as predictable. As for his corniness...well I think corny jokes are funny specifically because they AREN'T. Same applies to Sonic. What makes me love Sonic even more though is that story you told me about some kid you didn't like that LOVED Sonic. That story literally made me LMAO for DAYS, and i just can't hate Sonic after that, I totally have to like Sonic.

I basically don't like O'Chunks because he's just so...weird and I really just don't like the character.

LMAO Random Thought: One day I should be a Sonic Fangirl for like a day and see what happens...lolz...jk

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

please don't feel offended Sad

LMAO its okay Edward Very Happy

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

Anyways its not like Sonic is my FAVORITE character, I just think he's better than O'Chunks.

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

ikr! I also have a bruise on my thigh because of the drum i used today. My shoulders feel strange, because the drum certainly did not help my scoliosis (look it up im too tired to explain)

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad

Jocelyn, I never said anything about Sonic and corny jokes. His demeanor is corny. Eggman is an awesome villain, what are you talking about? I think that weirdness makes a character more interesting, thus more likable. Thank you Edward.

I am not sure who i like now Shocked

lolz nice edward. for the record you don't have to get into the argument though.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM) - Page 4 Empty Re: Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM)

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

So I'm just gonna start it up again by saying that O'Chunks SUCKS and Sonic is way better than him.

O'Chunks just annoys me. and even though after all this time I never like played a game with him in it and I'm solely basing my argument on what you told me the point is...

I'm a girl and escaping battles or going places by FARTING just sounds disgusting.

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
A) A GOOD GUY. EVEN THOUGH GOOD GUYS AREN'T ALWAYS THE BEST, IT STILL PLAYS A ROLE IN THIS.
B)HE'S A BLUE HEDGEHOG THAT RUNS FAST. THATS AWESOME AND MIGHT I EVEN SAY, GHETTO
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

Well of course you aren't going to agree with me dissing O'Chunks...and hey technically I really only know who Sonic is so I think that's two things you should be agreeing with.

Sonic is mediocre. The only way to describe him proves that he is a gimmicky and corny (not to mention predictable) protagonist. On the other hand, O'Chunks has some very interesting character traits, including a schizophrenic demeanor, and a conceit that is sort of noticeable, then again it might not exist at another time. He is a villain that is determined to murder Mario and will NEVER stop [rather comically, at that].

Basically we're debating who's a better character, Sonic or O'Chunks. I'm saying Sonic and Bart's saying O'Chunks.

I have to say, you can't really hate on Sonic for being predictable, even though I agree he is. When you think about it, he's predictable because Dr.Eggman is predictable. So he does the same thing over and over. MAYBE if they made Eggman a better villain or created a better villain Sonic wouldn't be as predictable. As for his corniness...well I think corny jokes are funny specifically because they AREN'T. Same applies to Sonic. What makes me love Sonic even more though is that story you told me about some kid you didn't like that LOVED Sonic. That story literally made me LMAO for DAYS, and i just can't hate Sonic after that, I totally have to like Sonic.

I basically don't like O'Chunks because he's just so...weird and I really just don't like the character.

LMAO Random Thought: One day I should be a Sonic Fangirl for like a day and see what happens...lolz...jk

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

Anyways its not like Sonic is my FAVORITE character, I just think he's better than O'Chunks.

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

ikr! I also have a bruise on my thigh because of the drum i used today. My shoulders feel strange, because the drum certainly did not help my scoliosis (look it up im too tired to explain)

Jocelyn, I never said anything about Sonic and corny jokes. His demeanor is corny. Eggman is an awesome villain, what are you talking about? I think that weirdness makes a character more interesting, thus more likable. Thank you Edward.

lolz nice edward. for the record you don't have to get into the argument though.

yay you are on you 6th page
Very Happy Very Happy

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I wonder how many more pages we can make lmao
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

lets keep quoting alien alien

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM) - Page 4 Empty Enchantment?

Post  nickjoshr4 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Enchantment! Razz
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:12 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

sorry nicholalas you need not entertament

this will go on forever Suspect Suspect

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:20 pm

edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

Idk I have nuthin to say. But I really am. It tastes delicious. Like my favorite drink nowadays.

I wonder what it'll be like when I'm an adult and i drink coffee on like a daily basis.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

Idk I have nuthin to say. But I really am. It tastes delicious. Like my favorite drink nowadays.

I wonder what it'll be like when I'm an adult and i drink coffee on like a daily basis.

my dad said that tea hurts your stomach if you drink a lot and coffee is addicting plus will not help you sleep

sorry to disappointed you Sad Sad

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  nickjoshr4 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

How did my "Enchantment?" turn into tea?
Anyways, end of the lines, miscreants! No more of your arguing. Mad Cool
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

my dad said that tea hurts your stomach if you drink a lot and coffee is addicting plus will not help you sleep

sorry we will proceed as planed to waste no time

stop wasting you time to stop the long line of quotes

it is not to long to not be not continued

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am

edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

Yea I'm sorry that I changed the topic to tea...I just really like tea...

So back on topic....O'CHUNKS SUCKS!
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:32 am

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

i not sure who sucks to include me out

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

lolz edward, it's ok, you don't have to be in this argument if you don't want to. Smile
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

lolz edward, it's ok, you don't have to be in this argument if you don't want to. Smile

but if you are not going to be talking to me then who are to going to talk to Shocked Shocked Shocked

Basketball Basketball Basketball i feel sorry for that basketball

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

but if you are not going to be talking to me then who are to going to talk to Shocked Shocked Shocked

True, Bart never comes on to argue on this anymore...

We should make our own topic to talk Very Happy
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

and just to let everyone know that topic is titled edward and jocelyn
so if you want we could have your "peer feedback" monkey monkey monkey

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

yay

the 7th page cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM) - Page 4 Empty Don't know

Post  Jeff Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Really????? confused confused confused
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:29 pm

edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

yay

the 7th page cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

you should never doubt anyone.

me and jocelyn are keeping this quote on forever so that there is possible no end

then you will not stop us from ruling you in the abilities of quotations

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  jsin Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Edward shall post no moRE!
Look at my signature Very Happy
jsin
jsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

edward wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

yay

me and jocelyn are keeping this quote on forever so that there is possible no end

NO END WOOOOOOOO!!!
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

yay

NO END WOOOOOOOO!!!

are you happy there is no end??

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:37 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

yay

NO END WOOOOOOOO!!!

OF COURSE!!!
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Right?

right

beh hehe

PROV IT

CUZ SONIC IS
C) I KNOW WHO SONIC IS

LOL Bart. LOL Edward.

i vote chucks

MY FAVORITE PERCUTIONIST

MY FAVORITE SAXOPHONIST

PARADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet is tired
Sad Sad Sad Surprised

Very Happy Very Happy

I'm drinking tea.

yay

NO END WOOOOOOOO!!!

OF COURSE!!!

good

that is great Razz Razz

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Outstanding Video Game Music (OVGM) - Page 4 Empty Enough!

Post  Jeff Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:43 am

could you guys stop quoting things, it takes up most of the page
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next