PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MONSTERS!!!

5 posters

Go down

MONSTERS!!! Empty MONSTERS!!!

Post  Jocelyn Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:40 pm

You guys know any good monsters? I'm thinking of ideas for a new blog to make because I'm tired of my old one. And the new one I'm gonna make has something to do with monsters. Not gonna say exactly what it's about until I launch the new blog, solely for secrecy and all. So, what's your favorite monster, why, what does it do and any legends about it?

*Things you say here MAY end up on the blog. It depends. So I expect no lawsuits against me for copyright when this blog does go up. Cool Very Happy
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

MONSTERS!!! Empty Cthulhu Ftagn!

Post  nickjoshr4 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Cthulhu is a Deep One (that's what she said) from the Cthulhu Mythos. These stories were created by H.P. Lovecraft. I think that it awakens when the stars are aligned. Well heck, it is a huge squid-bat-dinosaur-thing that isn't afraid to destroy anything. It even bends reality. You can't mess with that. There are also some games featuring Cthulhu, like "Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth," created by the guys and gals who created "Amnesia: The Dark Descent."
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

MONSTERS!!! Empty Re: MONSTERS!!!

Post  jsin Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 pm

I personally like Von Leon from Maplestory. He looks sexy : http://global.hidden-street.net/monster/von-leon
Or if you are into cuter monsters, you can look at Pink Bean: http://global.hidden-street.net/monster/pink-bean
jsin
jsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 am

who here believes that monsters are real, fake, or hidden

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 am

edward wrote:who here believes that monsters are real, fake, or hidden

I think they are hidden.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Jocelyn wrote:

I think they are hidden.

i would have voted fake but in order to not insult the monsters that might or might not exist i vote hidden

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

I think they are hidden.

i would have voted fake but in order to not insult the monsters that might or might not exist i vote hidden

I just said hidden because I think there's a monster hidden within all of us...my inner zen for you all.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed May 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

I think they are hidden.

I just said hidden because I think there's a monster hidden within all of us...my inner zen for you all.

i am little the least scared

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  nickjoshr4 Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

I think they are hidden.

It's true. Oh no, I feel the urge. RRRARRWWWGGH. Exclamation
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon May 16, 2011 3:54 pm

nickjoshr4 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

I think they are hidden.

It's true. Oh no, I feel the urge. RRRARRWWWGGH. Exclamation

i an sacared like this dude Surprised

who is not the least scared

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

MONSTERS!!! Empty Castle

Post  Jeff Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Here's a some zombies and monsters that gave me NIGHTMARES.

1.Go to www.stickpage.com
2.Then go to stick fights
3.click on castle series
4.watch all of them, if you dare!

(Edward chickened out before he even watched one!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool )

Last edited by Jeff on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add something)
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum