PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road?

5 posters

Go down

Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_lcap0%Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_lcap50%Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_lcap25%Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_lcap0%Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_lcap25%Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? Empty Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Post  pizzabart46 Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Why did he anyway? I dunno, ask him. OR ANSWER THE %#^$ POLL!!!!

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? Empty Re: Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Post  nickjoshr4 Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:06 pm

pizzabart46 wrote:Why did he anyway? I dunno, ask him. OR ANSWER THE %#^$ POLL!!!!

My hobby is murder...ing chickens! pig
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road? Empty Re: Poll #2: Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Post  pizzabart46 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Why isn't there a chicken smiley?

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 pm

He crossed it to tell you why he crossed it. Like duh! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzabart46 Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:18 am

Jocelyn wrote:He crossed it to tell you why he crossed it. Like duh! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Nope, he was running from Colonel Sanders.

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:21 am

pizzabart46 wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:He crossed it to tell you why he crossed it. Like duh! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just ... no comment... oh wait by saying that I'm commenting oooops
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 am

Jocelyn wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:

Just ... no comment... oh wait by saying that I'm commenting oooops

i would have voted ""the world will never know""

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Exactly, because it is only a joke people.
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  nickjoshr4 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:20 pm

I hypothesize that the chicken crossed the road just to tell Colonel Sanders:

"What are ya gonna do?"

*puts on sunglasses* Cool

"Grill me."

Oh, that felt better than it should have. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnOz-x90bU8
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down