PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Jo!!

+2
pizzabart46
jsin
6 posters

Go down

Killer Jo!! Empty Killer Jo!!

Post  jsin Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Don't go on it or it will scar you for life Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No
killerjo.net
jsin
jsin

Back to top Go down

Killer Jo!! Empty Re: Killer Jo!!

Post  pizzabart46 Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

jsin wrote:Don't go on it or it will scar you for life Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No
killerjo.net

It's hilurrrious.

But it will still scar you.

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:04 pm

It was sooooooooooo dumb. That wasn't scary at all yo.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Jocelyn wrote:It was sooooooooooo dumb. That wasn't scary at all yo.

for some reason i can't access it

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  nickjoshr4 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:It was sooooooooooo dumb. That wasn't scary at all yo.

for some reason i can't access it
I applaud you, good sir. Surprised
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  nickjoshr4 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm

jsin wrote:Don't go on it or it will scar you for life Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No
killerjo.net
I don't get it. If it says don't go on it, why do people go on it? (I thought I would get a cookie...) Also, it doesn't make sense to warn someone about something when that someone didn't know that that something existed. Neutral
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 pm

nickjoshr4 wrote:
killerjo.net
I don't get it. If it says don't go on it, why do people go on it? (I thought I would get a cookie...) Also, it doesn't make sense to warn someone about something when that someone didn't know that that something existed. Neutral

i applaud you intelligence and for that i give you a mental cookies Wink Smile Smile

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 am

edward wrote:
nickjoshr4 wrote:
killerjo.net

i applaud you intelligence and for that i give you a mental cookies Wink Smile Smile

i have the answer to nick's question: INCEPTION...
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Sun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
nickjoshr4 wrote:
killerjo.net

where did that come from??

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm

edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
nickjoshr4 wrote:
killerjo.net

no but seriously watch the movie, it actually kind of explains that. Basically when someone tells you something like for instance "elephants" you start to think of elephants because they planted the idea in your mind. but true inception makes the person believe that they thought of the idea themselves.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed May 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:
edward wrote:
nickjoshr4 wrote:
killerjo.net

no but seriously watch the movie, it actually kind of explains that. Basically when someone tells you something like for instance "elephants" you start to think of elephants because they planted the idea in your mind. but true inception makes the person believe that they thought of the idea themselves.

interesting?.?.?.....????....???...

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 am

Do you guys mean the movie?
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content