PPT Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson)

5 posters

Go down

The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson) Empty The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson)

Post  nickjoshr4 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 pm

New perspective of the world, of the universe, in one small package. Do you know the biggest planet we know of that probably isn't in the Milky Way? Or what an atom is made of? What about the size of the universe?! confused Here is the link:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

Live long and prosper! alien Like a Star @ heaven sunny
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson) Empty Re: The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson)

Post  pizzabart46 Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 pm

It's unbelievable how much we know, but it hurts my head to think about what we haven't.

Think about the multiverse theory. The multiverse theory states that there are multiple universes. How big is the multiverse than if there are infinite amounts of universes our size? And aren't universes infinite?

pizzabart46
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson) Empty Re: The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson)

Post  nickjoshr4 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

pizzabart46 wrote:It's unbelievable how much we know, but it hurts my head to think about what we haven't.

Think about the multiverse theory. The multiverse theory states that there are multiple universes. How big is the multiverse than if there are infinite amounts of universes our size? And aren't universes infinite?
Well, I am reading this book, "I Left My Sneakers in Dimension X." It's sci-fi, yes, but it has a theory. Universes, or dimensions, are actually cramped together. The reason we don't see any peculiar things is because these other dimensions vibrate differently from ours. Have you ever noticed that you always vibrate? For others, they might vibrate slower or quicker than us. We might not be able to detect these.

The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson) Cat_s_10
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

nickjoshr4 wrote:
pizzabart46 wrote:It's unbelievable how much we know, but it hurts my head to think about what we haven't.

Well, I am reading this book, "I Left My Sneakers in Dimension X." It's sci-fi, yes, but it has a theory. Universes, or dimensions, are actually cramped together. The reason we don't see any peculiar things is because these other dimensions vibrate differently from ours. Have you ever noticed that you always vibrate? For others, they might vibrate slower or quicker than us. We might not be able to detect these.

ooo i see you read that book!! Shocked

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocelyn Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm

edward wrote:
nickjoshr4 wrote:

Is that book good? I need to read it. Along with Percy Jackson, the movie was pretty good.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

http://itsdramatic.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Schneiderman Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:55 pm

edward wrote:
nickjoshr4 wrote:

i repeated

Bob Schneiderman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, I think that the multiverse theory is true. Think about it: what if there were universes in space that are like the same to us? Imagine the possibilities if we could travel to other universes!
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

The Scale of the World (or a history/ science/ math lesson) Empty Scale of the Universe 2

Post  nickjoshr4 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 pm

nickjoshr4 wrote:New perspective of the world, of the universe, in one small package. Do you know the biggest planet we know of that probably isn't in the Milky Way? Or what an atom is made of? What about the size of the universe?! confused Here is the link:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

Live long and prosper! alien Like a Star @ heaven sunny
Oh, I completely forgot to post this! A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Scale of the Universe 2 came out. Once again question your ideology by viewing our universe, our cosmos in a larger perspective. You might even see a reference in there... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* alien Like a Star @ heaven sunny

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/589217

Last edited by nickjoshr4 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Titles are important)
nickjoshr4
nickjoshr4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down